Legal Notice, Privacy & Cookies Policy
The present web portal www.rideon.es (en adelante, el “Sitio Web”) is owned by the company EMPRESARG, S.L and all its content, including the provided services, belong to Empresarg S.L (henceforth “RIDE ON”) registered at CALLE GUSTAVO MAS, 21, 07760, CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA, holding C.I.F B-57756173, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Menorca, Tome 135, Sheet 179, Page IM-5705, Registration 1st.
RIDE ON Ride On welcomes you and invites you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the “General Conditions”) that describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through it, from compliance with the provisions of the Spanish regulations of application. Since RIDE ON could modify these General Conditions in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
With the aim that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, RIDE ON informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions will be received and solved by contacting RIDE ON via telephone + 34 971576958 or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User agrees to make use of the services, products and utilities offered by this Website, in accordance with the Law, with the content of these General Conditions and in accordance with morals, generally accepted good customs and public order.
Access to this Website or its use in any way gives it the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the present General Conditions available on the Website, reserving RIDE ON the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User the careful reading of the General Conditions in force on each of the occasions in which he accesses this Web Site, so, if he does not agree with any of the ends set forth herein, he should abstain from to the use of it.
Likewise, the User is warned that, on occasion, Particular Conditions may be established for the use on the Website of specific contents and/or services, the use of said contents or services will imply the acceptance of the Particular Conditions specified therein.
2. ServicesRIDE ON offers the User the possibility of:
- Know all the services provided by RIDE ON through the Website, its stores, delivery points and partners.
- Know the location of all stores, delivery points and partners of RIDE ON where you can make reservations, collections and returns of motorcycles.
- Get detailed information on the motorcycle fleet of RIDE ON and filter by models, prices, categories, groups according to the interests of the User.
- Know all the requirements and documentation necessary for the rental and purchase of motorcycles.
- Rent motorcycles and accessories in the city and shop that best suits the location of the User, according to availability and the dates and times that best suit the interests of the Customer.
- Combine the rental of motorcycles with the reservation of excursions, tours, guided tours, mopeds, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Proceed to the payment of the reservation or the services contracted through the procedure enabled for that purpose in the Website itself.
- Obtain information of tourist interest about the places where the motorcycles are rented.
- Know the conditions for long-term rental of motorcycles and everything related to the service “Long Term Renting”.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter RIDE ON to receive current news, offers and promotions related to the services provided.
- Send the Curriculum Vítae to be part of personnel selection processes.
- Access the FAQ area of the Website.
- Contact the stores, delivery points and partners of RIDE ON for the realization of reservations, rentals or for the resolution of any type of query related to the services provided.
- Link to other websites owned by RIDE ON to benefit from other related services.
- Access our corporate social profiles.
- Make inquiries through the Contact Form enabled for this purpose or by email or phone.
(Hereinafter the “Services”).
3. ClaimsAny claim that the User deems appropriate will be addressed as soon as possible, and can be made at the following contact addresses:
- Postal: Calle GUSTAVO MAS, núm. 21, 07760 – CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA Phone: +34 971576958
- EMail: email@example.com
- Online Dispute Resolution – “ODR”). According to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for the resolution of online conflicts between the User and RIDE ON, without the need to resort to the courts of justice, through the intervention of a third party, called the Dispute Resolution Body (“ODR”), which acts as an intermediary between both. Without the resolution being binding on the parties, this body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, and may finally suggest and / or impose a solution to the conflict.
Then there is the search link of the European Commission to the list of conflict resolution bodies: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.adr.show2.
5. Industrial and Intellectual PropertyThe User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of RIDE ON, who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, keeping RIDE ON undamaged of any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions do not confer on the User any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by RIDE ON, or by the third holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on Intellectual Property. RIDE ON is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code , the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the aforementioned entity.
Likewise it is forbidden to suppress, elude and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in all cases RIDE ON the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
6. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User in the WebsiteThe User agrees to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website and make use of the services available through it.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds at all times to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to RIDE ON by information that facilitates.
The User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or content for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of RIDE ON or from third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of RIDE ON and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of RIDE ON or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are located or, in general, of those that are habitually employed on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or contents.
(i) In any way it is contrary, belittles or undermines the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
(ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order.
(iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
(iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order.
(v) Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
(vii) Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to RIDE ON, without having been authorized to use it is intended to perform.
(viii) Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
(ix) Constitute any kind of unintended advertising.
(x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
Sometimes it will be necessary for the User / Client to register on the Website, for which, in addition to providing certain information, a password will be provided. If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. The User will be responsible for their proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, you are obliged to notify RIDE ON of any fact that may imply an improper use of your password. As long as the User does not make the previous notification, RIDE ON will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
Access to the services or content provided through the Website will be under the sole responsibility of the Users. In the case of minors or incapacitated persons, the responsibility shall be borne by their parents, representatives or legal guardians, who must accompany, supervise or take the necessary precautions during the navigation of those through the web pages.
If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for RIDE ON from said breach.
7. ResponsibilitiesRIDE ON will ensure, except for reasons of force majeure, the proper functioning of the Website, avoiding technical inconvenience, maintenance work during business hours, and any other action that may limit and / or partially interrupt the possibilities of using it from part of the users.
RIDE ON does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages linked to this Website, and that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. RIDE ON is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered through such linked sites.
RIDE ON may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered in it, is contrary to these General Conditions. RIDE ON is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of RIDE ON.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof.
8. HyperlinksThe User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the Website RIDE ON, as well as none of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by RIDE ON.
The Website may include links to other websites managed by RIDE ON or by third parties associated with RIDE ON. Accordingly, RIDE ON is not responsible for the content of third-party websites, nor is it placed in a position of guarantor neither of the bidding party of the services and/or products marketed through them. Therefore, any claim related to the services provided through them will have to be addressed to the owners of said websites.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website, exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that RIDE ON recommends that website or your services or products; (ii) they can not falsify their relationship with RIDE ON nor affirm that RIDE ON has authorized such link, or include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of RIDE ON; (iii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. RIDE ON. You may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which you must proceed immediately to its elimination. RIDE ON can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Site. Web.
9. Duration and terminationThe services provided through the Website have in principle an indefinite duration. However, RIDE ON may terminate or suspend any of the services provided through the Website. When possible, RIDE ON will announce the termination or suspension of the service provided.
10. Force majeureRIDE ON will not be liable in case of impossibility to provide the services available through this Website, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
11. Resolution of controversies. Applicable law and jurisdictionThese General Conditions, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of the domicile of RIDE ON.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions is unenforceable or void by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not render these General Conditions unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, RIDE ON will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieve the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.
The foregoing is without prejudice to the Online Dispute Resolution detailed in section 3.
Gustavo Mas, 21
07760 Ciutadella de Menorca
Attention line: (+34) 971 576 958
EMPRESARG, S.L has the rights to all images and texts used on the website RIDE ON. The use of these sites is authorized only for private purposes. The product description used on this website is property of RIDE ON and is protected by law.
All the content on this page was carefully prepared. The responsibility in terms of completeness, timeliness and accuracy will not be assumed. Contents of other web pages that have links to this web page go beyond the control of the responsibility of RIDE ON.
The present web portal www.rideon.es (en adelante, el “Sitio Web”) is owned by the company EMPRESARG, S.L (hereinafter “RIDE ON”) registered at CALLE GUSTAVO MAS, 21, 07760, CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA, holding C.I.F B-57756173, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Menorca, Tome 135, Sheet 179, Page IM-5705, Registration 1st.
RIDE ON guarantees the protection of all personal data that the User provides on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection regulations (including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 “GDPR” and its complementary or respective development standards), informs you that:
- All personal data provided through the Website will be incorporated into the respective files “CLIENTS / USERS WEB / VIRTUAL STORE / CURRICULUM VITAE”, all created and maintained under the responsibility of RIDE ON, duly protected and registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
– Process payments through the Online Store of the Website.
– Send the newsletter to interested parties with current news and offers related to the services provided.
– Provide information to users about the products and services marketed by the company.
– Receive the Curriculum Vitae of the applicants to administer the employment exchange ofRIDE ON.
– Resolve claims or inquiries through channels enabled for this purpose: Contact Form, Online Chat, email and customer service phone number.
– Provide Users with commercial information about offers and promotions launched by RIDE ON, which may be of interest to you.
– Follow-up of the procedure for the resolution of online disputes of the European Commission, in particular under the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to avoid loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same.In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to avoid loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same.
- RIDE ON is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access, implementing the technical and organizational security measures established by the data protection regulations, depending on the type of data processed in each case.
- RIDE ON will not use in any case the personal data that the User / Client makes available to provide services other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve an own utility or other than the authorized by the owner of said data.
- The User is informed and consents to the fact that for the provision of certain services (reservation of tickets, tickets, excursions, guided tours), and only in those cases where it is strictly necessary, your personal information may be transferred to third companies collaborating with RIDE ON, located both in Spain and in other countries, which you know and consent through the reading and acceptance of these General Conditions. This transfer of data will be carried out under strict compliance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. As soon as the transfer occurs, these companies will become Responsible for the Processing of their data, so any claim will have to be addressed directly to them.
- Apart from the above, no other cessions of data are foreseen, more than those legally established by other legislations or competent public administrations.
- When the User decides to access our corporate social profiles, we inform you that RIDE ON is committed to keeping the maximum confidentiality, confidentiality and secrecy regarding the private and personal information to which we may have access. Personal data, images, videos, content and information of any kind of our “friends or followers” will be treated in accordance with the legal principles established in matters of Privacy, Honor, Privacy, Protection of Personal Data, Information Security, Rights of Image, Intellectual Property Protection of Consumers and Users, and other regulations applicable in each case.
- The User can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation of the consent granted on the processing of their personal data, sending to RIDE ON letter duly signed to our postal address, above, where your contact details are clearly stated, to which you must prove your identity or you can send it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The User authorizes and consents to the treatment that their personal data will receive in the terms indicated above, marking in the case that they so wish the acceptance box that is found at the end of each data collection form available through the Website.
Postal address: C/ Gustavo Mas, 21, 07760, CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA
RIDE ON, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENTYour personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Manage rental requests, purchase of motorcycles, accessories, excursions, tours, mopeds, restaurants and discotheques.
- Process payments through the Online Store of the Website.
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Analysis of profiles and use will be made based on the user’s booking history.
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
- Security of some offices through a video surveillance system.
- Follow-up of the procedure for the resolution of online disputes of the European Commission, in particular under the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
According to the LSSICE, RIDE ON does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from RIDE ON, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation shall be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
NOTIFICATIONSAny communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of RIDE ON. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to RIDE ON carrying out the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity. The user expressly accepts that profiles and usage analysis are carried out based on their booking history.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of RIDE ON equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION CHANNELSThe user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures available to the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERSRIDE ON carries out assignments to third parties that process and manipulate the data as well as international transfers for the same purpose. The user expressly accepts the assignment of their data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Likewise, the provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under a judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available at this time the provider.
The information that you provide to us through this website as well as through the application will be hosted on the servers of RIDE ON.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONSAs a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before RIDE ON by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “GDPR Usuario”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested part to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: It allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of treatment: involves the marking of personal data stored, in order to limit future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested part, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that has effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONINFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information through the registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: e-mail, name and surname.
If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website www.rideon.es we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, nationality, contact information and information about a credit or debit card. In case of proceeding to the purchase of services, it must attend to the conditions specifically regulated in https://www.rideon.es/en/rental-conditions/
We have an informative circular at the request of interested parties who request it and a video-monitored zone logo located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible that the place is a video-surveilled establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of the public road will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access area. Only the authorized person will access the images obtained and they will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that RIDE ON can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of RIDE ON will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
RIDE ON will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited: – That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that RIDE ON considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, RIDE ON reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by RIDE ON, and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, RIDE ON will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should if you want to know them, consult the corresponding conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user submits their CV through our website or another website in which an offer of the COMPANY is published, we inform you that the information provided will be treated to make you a participant in the selection processes that may exist, taking conducted an analysis of the profile of the applicant in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned deadline has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible Part, please send us your CV again.
The data can be treated and / or communicated to the companies that belong to our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
For all purposes, the relationships between RIDE ON and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising or related to its use by the Courts and Tribunals of MENORCA.
INFORMATION TEXTWe inform you that this Website uses own and third party cookies to improve our services, facilitate navigation and show you information related to your preferences. If you close this window and / or continue browsing, we will consider that you accept its use. However, if you wish you can change the configuration and get more information here.
COOKIES USE POLICYThe present web portal www.rideon.es (en adelante, el “Sitio Web”) is owned by the company EMPRESARG, S.L (hereinafter “RIDE ON”) registered at CALLE GUSTAVO MAS, 21, 07760, CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA, holding C.I.F B-57756173, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Menorca, Tome 135, Sheet 179, Page IM-5705, Registration 1st.
We inform you that this Website uses a technology called “Cookies” in order to facilitate the navigation of Users, to show them information of your interest whenever you access our Website and improve the quality of our services.
What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation, in this case RIDE ON.
The information collected through Cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages visited, the time that has been on our Website and the actions taken, as well as the sites visited just before and after the visit.
What type of Cookies could be used in this Website and for what purpose?
Our Website may use any of the Cookies described below.:
Session cookies: They are a type of Cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page.
Persistent cookies: They are a type of Cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person in charge of the Cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Technical cookies: Are those that allow navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined features based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he accesses the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of Cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: They allow the management of the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the most effective way possible, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as content, or frequency at which the ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These Cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Own cookies: These Cookies are sent to the User’s computer and managed exclusively by the owner of the Website for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user. These Cookies remain in your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
Third-party analytical cookies: In our Website we could also use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to know how users interact with our Website. Likewise, it enables Cookies in the domain of the site in which the user is located and uses a set of Cookies to collect information anonymously and prepare trend reports for the Website without identifying individual users.
More information about the type of Cookies that Google Analitycs uses and its expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
How can I disable and block Cookies?
You can at any time disable Cookies and continue browsing, although it will be limited in several of its sections and your browsing could be blocked at any time. You can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all or some of the Cookies. Most browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
To choose not to be tracked by Google Analytics on all web pages, visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create Cookies as soon as you visit our Website and accept our Cookies Policy. Keep in mind that all Internet browsers allow the change of such configuration.
For more information on how to adjust the settings of Cookies, depending on the browser you use regularly, we recommend you visit the following links:
Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 (and for iOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
How can I revoke my consent?
However, please note that in most cases, deleting or disabling Cookies could affect the functionality of our Website and limit access to certain areas or services offered through it.